Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cuckold Captions and other pleasures

God I want to get my wife to start doing other guys. I want her to pick up a couple of guys at one time and bring them homr till they all fill her with cum. How can I get hrr to do this and where is a good place to look for guys with hugr cocks?

How to do it? Read previous post: talk to her, be honest and respect her limits.

Where to look for cocks? Everywhere man, they are everywhere! Clubs, bars, gyms. If there is something there is no shortage of in this world, this is definitely men looking for women to fuck!

How does someone overcome jealousy/insecurity issues about sharing with another? Wife wants to swing, but not with other women.

Jealousy and insecurity come from the fear of losing the one you love. Actually the more you love and feel loved the less you should worry about it.

Swinging and other non-monogamous lifestyles only works if there is a deep connection between the partners, a rooted acknowledgement that you are not looking to replace you partner so whatever you do it is not a threat to your relationship.

How you reach this level of trust? Opening up your soul, heart and mind to your partner about your fears and desires and keeping the communication open all the time. Communication is the key, without it this lifestyle will not work.

My wife's lovers

Her two lovers are both single guys.
Both are blacks. One is 39, more the gentleman type, not at all into kinky stuff like threesomes, group sex, etc. probably never had a threesome in his life. My wife says that if she wasn’t married he would definitely try to have a relationship with her.

The other one is 27, extremely fit (to be honest, also the other one is very fit but not as much as this one), beautiful, womanizer with no shortage of available girls to fuck, dominant, very kinky ( he had his first threesome when he was 17!), he likes group sex, dirty talk (my wife loves it recently, and I’m too polite, so she says) and he is definitely not looking for a relationship. The only problem is that he is unreliable, he can have sex with almost any girl so sometimes he disappears for weeks or cancel dates at last minute. He already invited my wife to an orgy once, she couldn’t go because of other commitments but I’m sure she will eventually go.

So quite different types and she likes this.

She also said she wants to find more lovers like the second one, but more reliable. She wants a lover that would share her with his friends, that would fuck her in public, she wants to be treated as the group’s slut that anyone can fuck easily.


I don’t know if it will happen, but it would be so hot! :-)

The beauty of cuckolding

So she went and fucked her lover in a motel while I washed her clothes and clean up the house after our weekend at the beach.

When she got back I had my usual rush to be with her, kiss her everywhere and lick her. I licked her pussy for long time (she said it is too bad she cannot fuck other people bareback because she would love me to lick her lover’s juices!) and then she order me to lick her ass, which I did.

Then we fucked very hard and it was great.

The day after she told me that allowing her to fuck other men makes her love me even more, it makes the sex with me even better.

That’s the beauty of cuckolding, if done right it actually increases the love and intimacy

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



My wife and I spent the weekend at the beach. She has been very horny in these days and we ended up...

My wife and I spent the weekend at the beach. She has been very horny in these days and we ended up fucking a lot. Only yesterday we fucked three times and after the last one she said she still wanted more!

So this morning she texted her two lovers to try to arrange a fuck session tonight.

She left one hour ago to go and meet one of them. 

Before going she told me to wash her beach clothes and be ready to lick her ass when she gets back.

Photo



Photo



Photo



For some strange reason this humiliation would turn me on!



For some strange reason this humiliation would turn me on!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Maybe too extreme for me but not far off…



Maybe too extreme for me but not far off…

1 comment: