Sunday, June 9, 2013

Amorous Musings

Do u make assfuck?

que?

How many followers have you lost since this blog became boring and you became mean?

When you have 20 or more fucking people asking me the same shit or telling me things I don't...

Please share more picture, cause i love hair

que no

Ever masturbated anally?

nah

What does your dream house look like and which room would you want to have sex in first?

A victorian is my dream house. sigh. in that one boys room

hot!

I know the weather is redic 

Do u like submissions!!

not of your dick no!!!

Do you have any fetishes?

some I guess

3 weeks before my 20th birthday i finally had sex and lost my virginity. if a geeky little fuck like me can do it, and find a girl who is willing to put up with him, Ang, you will be very successful in the near future. I'm positive. And if your not, i'm sure my gf and I would be glad to assist. but either way, it will happen and being the gorgeous woman you are i'm sure it will happen soon :)

c:

Can we Skype for a minute or two so I can beat of to your cleavage?

no.

takememakemeyours: letmedothis: let me see it (via TumbleOn)



takememakemeyours:

letmedothis:

let me see it

(via

josepgabarros: sexysexnsuch:



josepgabarros:

sexysexnsuch:

Photo



Photo



Ever try want to try anal ?

never tried, if my partner was down sure

Ask me some questions, y’all!

Ask me some questions, y’all!

Are you blowing steven?

Steven is too far away for me to blow

Are you a size queen when it comes to cock? If so...which is more important or satisfying to you personally....length or girth?

I don't really care and I wouldn't really know.

I think it's hilarious that you give us an inch and fucking anons attempt to take a mile and ruin it for the rest of us. Not that the rest of don't appreciate your ass enough to ask, but really anons. Really. Like. *Sigh* No.

yis.

hey you, like your blog! your pictures are amazing! how do you manage to hold back all this hornyness and not have sex?

1 comment: